Sahaj is completely a distributor of subsidies and their AIM is to fill the digital gap between Urban and Rural cities with time by providing information and advance technology to rural areas. The various aspects targeted by SAHAJ are Livelihood Enhancement, quality of life, and economic empowerment in rural cities by introducing many Online services. Sahaj is currently active in 23 states of India. They use pulling products and franchise initiation to broaden and expand the market for which Digitalisation and Globalisation are done. Sahaj is a beneficial portal for its users and provides many amazing services like community services, providing opportunities to earn, helping the users in opening businesses of their own, etc. to know all other details visit their official webpage.
SERVICES OFFERED BY SAHAJ
Sahaj has successfully opened 827000 of it’s Kendra’s all around the country. The most used and beneficial services provided by Sahaj are-
- SAHAJ SHIKSHA- for the students of rural cities affordable computer learning courses are Introduced online through E-education.
- SAHAJ SURAKSHA- insurances are easily acquired including health, motor, and life.
- SAHAJ PAY- in association with the West Bengal State Electricity Board, SAHAJ KENDRA enables electricity bill payment and for various other services.
- SAHAJ BANKING- easy accessibility of banking services from any place and at any time of the day.
- SAHAJ GOVERNMENT- provides services related to important documents and official papers of the users like PAN CARDS, ration cards, aadhar cards, etc.
- Other services that are provided by Sahaj and are useful to many users are- G2C, financial services, and inclusion, bill collection services of utilities, , Mobile or DTH Recharge, E-learning, etc.
Also check CSC digital Seva portal for latest updates
ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION AT SAHAJ
- The applicant/ person registering should be an Indian citizen
- The user must be of 18 years or above age
- The user should own a bank account which is valid
- The user should have a genuine identity card of his own like Aadhar card, PAN card etc.
DOCUMENTS TO KEEP WITH YOU WHILE APPLYING-
- A Cancelled check from the bank and passbook
- Passport size photos of the user
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Police verification (subject to availability)
- Educational certificates
How to Register on the SAHAJ PORTAL?
- Go to the official webpage of Sahaj retail from here.
- Look for the option of “New registration” on the top right corner of the homepage under the REGISTRATION Column.
- You will have to fill 4 sections of the registration form that will open one by one.
- First, select whether you are a business or an individual, choose your SM category, and select the scheme which you want to apply for. Then you will have to enter your personal details.
- Next, enter your address and commence to the section for bank details. Fill in bank details like account number, Name of bank, branch, IFSC CODE etc.
- Then lastly, in the reference section mention if you were referred about sahaj from someone and upload scanned copies of your original documents in the end.
- Details of your registration like registration number, date etc will be sent to your mobile number.
HOW TO CHECK STATUS OF APPLICATION-
- Visit the official webpage of sahaj again – retail.sahaj.co.in
- Look for “know registration status” option on the top right of the homepage under the REGISTRATION column.
- Fill in your registration ID which you would’ve received after completion of registration
- As soon as you submit the details asked, the status of your application will appear on the screen.
HOW TO LOGIN ON YOUR ACCOUNT-
- Visit the official website of SAHAJ retail as mentioned
- In the center of the homepage, look for the login column and enter your username and password which was set when you completed the registration process of yours!
- You will successfully be logged in to your account!