What is Digital Seva CSC portal?
CSC or Common Services Centers, Digital Seva is one of the initiatives by the Govt. of India after the Digital India scheme program was launched. The Digital Seva portal was started with the aim of providing e-governance services and various services in multiple sectors to the citizens of the nation. On this portal, you can avail of more than even 400 government and Public utility services. Some of the services are mentioned below. Previously this portal was started as CSC portal only then due to some reasons the govt. outdated that portal and moved to the Digital Seva portal.
- Social welfare schemes
- financial services
- health services
- agricultural services
- Educational and Skill development services
- B2C services
There are multiple services which are not listed here which you can check on the official Digital Seva.CSC portal.
CSC Services on the Digital Seva Portal
Services in multiple sectors are offered on the digital seva portal which are listed below sector wise.
Aadhaar Related Services
- Demographic Updation services of Aadhaar
- Aadhaar eKYC PVC Print
- Mobile number Updation services of Aadhaar
- Best Finger Detection
- Online Store
- New Farmer Registration
- Agricultural Machine Store
BANKING AND PENSION
- Pin Pad Device Payment Service
- Basic Banking Course
- Rural Authorized Person Registration
- Life Certificate (LIC)
EDUCATION and Skill development Services
- Software Configuration and Library Manager Registration
- Software Configuration and Library Manager Admission
- e-Legal Consultancy
- Tally Certification
- Computer-aided design Registration
- Self Animation Course
- Digital Unnati
- Training Courses
- Birth and Death Certificate Application
- Online FIR
- Forest Services
- Ration Card Services
HEALTH & INSURANCE Services
- Jan Aushadhi Registration
- Jiva Telemedicine
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accidental
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accidental
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
- Farmer Package Policy
ELECTION Related Services
- Meghalaya Election Services
- Punjab Election Services
- Uttarakhand Election Services
- Rajasthan Election Services
TRAVEL Related Services
- Flight Tickets
- Darshan Booking
- Bus Ticket Booking
- Bus Tickets
ELECTRICITY and Other Services
- Online Bill Payment (Non-RAPDRP & RAPDRP )
- Jeeevan Pramaan
- NIELIT Facilitation Centre
- PVC Card and Biometric Device
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
What is VLE and How to do VLE Registration?
The aim behind this CSC or the new Digital Seva portal is to promote Rural Entrepreneurship and in that way increase the self employement. VLA means village level entrepreneur, in simple terms if you register as VLE you will be authorised by the government to provide all these services at one stop to the people nearby seeking for these services for a specific amount of charges.
Eligibility and documents required for Registration
To register on the portal you must have the Aadhar card in which your mobile number and address should be registered and verified.
- You must be a local resident of the area you are planning to provide services.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum qualification is 10th class pass.
- You must have basic computer knowledge so that you could provide services to others. ( there are portals where govt provide free knowledge online about basic computer so that you can start as a VLE )
- PAN Card is required
- Photographs of your CSC center
- Basic Computer, printer, webcam or digital camera, scanner and an internet connection is required to start.
- Current account with any bank
- visit the official CSC registration page from here.
- click on select application type and select CSC VLE then go through the instructions given on the left side.
You need to have a TEC certificate number to register as VLE. TEC means Telecentre Entrepreneur Course which you need to register for and complete to get the TEC Certificate. After the completion of TEC, you will get the valid TEC certificate number which you need to fill in here to continue your registration process for CSC VLE.
- Fill in your TEC certificate number and your mobile number on which you will receive an OTP for verification.
- Then you will be required to fill some more details about the services you will be providing at your center and your personal, bank details and the types of equipment you have at your center.
- After filling the application form you will get your application number through email.
How to check VLE application status?
To check your VLE application status just follow the simple steps given below.
- Visit the official page of VLE application tracking on the CSC portal by clicking here.
- Just enter your application reference number which you must have received after application.
- Fill in the captcha and click on submit.
- After validation of your application number, your application status will appear on the screen.
How to login to Digital Seva Portal?
- Visit the official portal rom the link given above
- On the home page top right corner, you will see the login button just click on it.
- On this new page just fill in your username / email and password and click on sign in.
- After validatioin of your credentials your digital seva portal dashboard will open.
What is DIGIMAIL and how to login to your DIGIMAIL Account?
The govt. of India provide a different email platform for the VLEs so that they could use their official digimail account instead of their personal Gmail or any other mail accounts. You will be required to use your DIGIMAIL account for all the work related to CSC and the government also provides updates on the DIGIMAIL account.
- Visit the official Seva portal from here.
- You will be able to see the DIGIMAIL option on the header only, simply click on it
- Now on this page fill in your login credentials and click on sign in.
- After validation of your login credentials, your digimail dashboard will open.
Digital Seva portal is a portal with multiple benefits and uses as it is an initiative which added to the digital India Programme, it also promotes digital learning and self employment or Rural Entrepreneurship. You can register on this portal and can provide multiple government and public services to the people nearby seeking for the services. You can check the list of services above.
Visit this link of the official portal and enter your 12 digit CSC ID and CAPTCHA then click on submit. After validation of your CSC ID, your credentials will appear on the screen..
The reason why government provide digimail and and process of login to your digimail account is given above, make sure to go through it.