( City Union Banking ) CUB Online Banking Services
Cub online banking services are offered to all the account holders of the City Union Bank. After the digital India campaign, the banking sector is working hard to provide convenient and digital banking services to all its customers. The expected figure of Online banking users by 2020 is 150 Million in India. As the online banking is mainly for the accessibility and convenience of the customers only, you don’t have to pay any extra charge or fee to avail of this service or benefit, all you need to do is register for online banking services in your bank branch and you are good to go. If you have already enrolled for the CUB net banking services then you have your User ID and PIN then you can follow the LOGIN Button below which will redirect you to the official portal of CUB net banking and you can securely log in from there.
If you are looking for the process to activate your net banking services with City Union Bank then scroll down and follow the steps given below to get your net banking activated quickly and easily.
Important Security Measures For CUB Internet Banking Users
- City Union Bank never asks for any personal details and credentials like your internet banking credentials and card details on emails so if you ever receive such mails asking for such details for whatever reasons, just report the email as spam.
- Make sure to check the authenticity of the portal before you enter your login details or any other private details. Follow the measures given below to check if the login portal is official and secure.
- Try to visit the official CUB net banking portal from the URL given above or provided by your bank.
- Check the URL of the login page and make sure it is a secured page that starts with HTTPS.
- If you are frequently receiving emails with the name of City Union bank and you are asked to provide your personal details and private credentials then report it to the email given below .you can also contact the bank Customer support and ask for the genuineness of the emails.
How to activate CUB net banking services?
To get your CUB net banking services activated you need to visit your bank branch and register for it there or you can get on a call with your personal banker for activation. The offline process for internet banking activation is given below.
- Download the CUB Internet banking form, and fill in the required details and then submit it in your bank branch.
- The bank branch will quickly verify your details and validate your account and get it activated within 24 to 48 working hours and you will receive the login credentials.
Types of Internet banking services offered by CUB
City Union Bank offers two types of net banking services to all it’s account holders, Corporate net banking and personal net banking services.
CUB Corporate Banking
Corporate net banking is basically for customers like Partnership Firm, Pvt. Ltd. Company , Limited Companies, Trust, Society, etc.
CUB Personal banking
Personal net banking accounts can be operated by one person only and the differnece in corporate and personal banking is corporate accounts can be operated by multiple person according to their roles.
Read more questions about corporate and personal net banking with City Union bank on the official portal.
Benefits of CUB online Banking
You can manage almost 70 to 80% of your banking work digitally from anywhere, anytime plus there are tons of other benefits that various banks provide to its customers.
- You want to make some changes in the details of your bank account or you are not sure about any deduction or changes in your account balance, just do it and check it from anywhere and anytime from your mobile.
- whether it is your electricity bill or your even your tv recharge, you can perform all this very easily with your net banking activated.
- Remember the time when we had to visit the bank to transfer funds to any other account, the good old days are gone and now these small things can be done with just your smartphone.
- If you have any ongoing loan or you want to apply for some loan then you can do that too with your internet banking service.
Frequently asked questions
If you are looking to log in to your CUB internet banking services then you can visit the official login portal from here and if you want to activate your net banking easily & quickly then follow the steps given above
You can give a miss call on this number 9278177444 from your registered number or you can log in to your online banking account and check balance and last transactions.
login to your net banking account from here and look for mini statement or track of recent transactions and you can download it from there only.
If you have lost your cub net banking password or pin then just visit the official Cub online banking page from here. Now select the type of net banking ( personal or corporate ). on the new page fill in your USER ID and click on the continue button and now it will ask for the password or pin then click on forgot pin. Now you need to fill in some details like your user id, your registered email address, and mobile number and you will receive an OTP for verification after which you can set up your new pin or password.